Pages

Monday 28 January 2019

My 11th Birthday

Yesterday it was my 11th birthday. It was amazing. When I woke up, my dad and brother gave me their presents.

My brother got me an awesome Star Wars model, and my dad got me an Xbox game I wanted (Injustice 2). Then, after that, we went to see my granny, who is in hospital. She gave my brother $20, and gave me $50 + a present.

Then it was time to go to my pool party. Before we went to the pool party, we went to my mum's house and she gave me a chocolate, a game called knuckle bones, and 2 books. Then it was time for the pool party.

My friends Donte, Momo, Gene, Jessika, Samantha, Zac, Riverson, Bayley, and Joshua, all came to my birthday. The party was amazing. We went down the slide plenty of times and had sausages and meatballs.

We played tag in the outside pool because the inside pool was closed. I even got presents from everyone. My party was perfect.

After staying at the pool for about 3 hours, we all said bye to each other, and then we went home. For the rest of the day, I sat down and relaxed. It was perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caleb,

    Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a wonderful time at the pool. It is great to see you blogging in the holidays!

    Mrs Stone

    ReplyDelete