Pages

Sunday 24 December 2017

Panmure Pools

A couple of days ago, my mum, my brother, my dad and I went to the Panmure Pools. We were lucky because we parked really close to the Pools. We then paid and then went into the outside Pools which were warmer than normal.

The second I stepped in the pool a kid started splashing me and my brother. I got my water pistol but by the time I aimed my water pistol at the kid, my brother had already teamed up with him. We had a big water fight and I was losing at first but then our friends Greta and Gene came.

Gene joined our team along with some other kids and we beat them. I then asked my mom if I could go on the slide with my brother and friends and she said yes. Me, my brother Jacob, the kid that had a water fight with me and Greta went on the slide with me.

I asked what the kid's name was and he said it was Stirling. We went on the slide about 6 or 7 times and then we went back into the pool for about 10 minutes. Then I asked if I could go on the slide again with Stirling and Jacob and she said 10 minutes.

10 minutes later my mom said 1 more time. We went up the slide and went down 1 more time but we decided to go up another time. The final time we went up instead of waiting for the light to turn green, we pushed each other down whenever we wanted.

Then we had to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment