Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Dragon's Eye Lake Animation

Walt: Make a movie about a chosen Myth or Legend


Task Description
Hi, my name is Caleb, and in this task, I create a animation about a Myth that I chose. The myth I chose was about Dragon's Eye Lake, and even though it's not 100% done, I think I did a pretty good job with what time I had. This myth, is about a young man called Aristoles, who rides and attacks the dragon Murin on his Unicorn Pegasus. The dragon had been keeping a princess (for marriage). After a long fight, Aristoles plunged his sword into the beast heart. Out of agony, it ripped its eyes out. One went flying away, and the other, made Dragon's Eye Lake.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i like you vid keep it up..
    your boy damien

    ReplyDelete
  3. the teachers said accurate drawing from potatoes king

    ReplyDelete