Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

2018 Term 4 about this term

Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing

The holidays have ended, and term 4 has begun. This terms topic is called Te wa toi, and that means doing art, crafting, and other stuff like that. Read on to learn what’s on this term, my goals, and more.

This term is really exciting because there are plenty of things on this term. I love doing lots, especially since some of the activity are athletics. Some of the things that are on this term that i’m excited for include The Manaiakalani Film Festival, Athletics day, and Prize Giving, and those aren’t even half the things we’re doing.

There are two goals that I really want to achieve this term. One of those goals is to be presenter for either my extension film festival movie, or my class film festival movie. My other goal is to be a leader at Year 6 camp.

This term I am hoping to learn about different ways to draw pictures and color things in. I also want to learn how to sketch. Another thing I want to learn about how to draw japanese art. I also want to learn about what life was like 200 or more years ago. The thing I want to learn most about is famous artists and know why they are so famous. The other thing I want to learn is to learn about pacific artifacts and items.

I am super excited for this term. There is a lot on this term including The Manaiakalani film festival and Prize giving, I have two goals that I am sure might happen, and I want to learn about how to do Japanese art. Overall I am really excited to blog post about all the things that we will be doing this term.


Task Description
In this task I write about what is on this term, my goals, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment