Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Time Vandal First page

My didn't even have time to scream the to me at the end of history and Through her heard backher at Blacktown One had half a bag over her before she started laughing at me look into the eyes of land in front of her and their bald bulky thug he's trying to get back over her head  green Mouse Kingdom in the middle of the forehead and then at the game 3 she stumble back looking stunning future man who is holding her from the group I know she helps you for backwards and wrapped around one of his legs and kicked it out again so I don't get hurt again How to make a this man was going to do stuff at all but not good enough to look at her for and put it down hard braking fishing with her at the same I'm at you through her head back and felt the crack of hitting his Really confusing what I said compared to what it says I didn't even have enough time to scream at me to to the moon at the end of history and Kilda at Blacktown.


Mai didn’t even have time to scream. The two men grabbed her at the end of her street and threw her into the black van. One had half-shoved a gag over her mouth before she started lashing out She looked into the eyes of the man in front of her, a near-bald bulky thug who was trying to get a sack over her head. She kicked him in the middle of the forehead, and then spat the gag free He stumbled back, looking stunned. The man who was holding her from behind gripped her tighter. She hooked her foot back and wrapped it around one of his legs and kicked out again. He tipped sideways, hitting his head against the side of the van. But he didn’t let go. This man was good at his job, she thought. But not good enough. She lifted her foot and brought it down hard, raking his shin with her heel. At the same moment she threw her head back and felt the crack of it hitting his jaw.


Task Description
What I did here was I read what the first page said with voice typing but it made allot of mistakes. The second one is what the page actually said, quite a differents, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment