Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Immersion assembly Term 3 2018



Today was the first day of term three! We all went to our assembly and saw a lot of cool movies and act’s, which were created by all the teachers. Have your school ever had an Immersion Assembly?





The school theme is move ya’ body. I think that move ya’ body means we have to do lots of dancing and exercising, with our teachers. I also think that we are going to be doing lots of running and fitness, so we can be good at cross country which might be at the end of this term. I feel like both these ideas but together make we think that the teachers are trying to make me fit, and all the others so we can be better at being fit!





Team four’s topic is about having fun while being active. For example (creating an active game that you have to move around a lot, but is still fun). I think that the movie was meant to show us what they did wrong so we can do things right. The spoon hockey for example may have being exciting but it isn’t active, which means it doesn’t help you.





I want to learn about what to do to get better at being fit. It will help me a lot with my rugby, and I will be faster or as fast as my rugby friends. I also want to learn a bit more about my health, because i’m not sure all the stuff I eat is good for me. I also want to learn about health because I think it will be more fun and help me heaps!





I think that this term’s theme overall is going to be absolutely amazing. I love dancing a lot and I love running as well, because I need to get better and I also just love running in general. I am most excited about our team 4 game that we will be making later in the term, and I fell like this term is going to be the best one this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment