Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

About Me 2019

Walt: Have a positive digital footprint


 Hi, my name is Caleb and I have lived in New Zealand my whole life. I am 11 years old and have one younger brother, who’s name is Jacob. He is year 4 this year and is turning 9 in July. All my dad’s family live in NZ, but none of my mums family live in NZ.


I play two sports, rugby and cricket, and I love them both. I am in the middle of the cricket season, and I love it. My favourite movie is Star Wars, because I am a huge Star Wars fan. At school and at home, I love reading.


This year at school, I am hoping to get more confident in my mihi, and improve on my writing. I am looking forward to this year with my five teachers, Mrs Stone, Mrs Ilaoa, Mrs Tapuke, Mrs Moala, and Mrs Tele’a.


Make sure to comment on my posts about how good it is. I will read all of them and use your advice for my next post. Bye!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Caleb,
    I really liked your 'About me' it was really interesting finding out more about you. It was cool to see that you really like cricket and the movie 'Star Wars'. I thought it was really cool keep up the good work.

    Kind Regards,
    Makayla

    ReplyDelete