Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

Holiday Highlights

Hi, my name is Caleb, and in this post, I will be sharing some of my highlights for the holidays. Almost every day of the holidays, me and my brother went to the playground. We went to the playground because 1, it was fun to play there, and 2, it was starting to get cold and wet, so we tried to make the most of our time in the sun.

Easter was really awesome.When I woke upon Easter, I was really excited. I made my breakfast, read my book a bit, and then after a while, we went to my mums. When we got to my mums house my mum sent me and my brother on an easter egg hunt. After a while, we found a lot of big eggs, and my mum said that we had got all the eggs. After we had eaten a few eggs, our dad beckoned us over, and we went to our granny's. When we got to our granny's, my parents hid at least 60 mini eggs around the house, and after a short while, me and my brother were of to find the eggs. After about 5 minutes, we had found all the eggs. And had eaten a lot of them. Our easter was awesome!!!!

There were loads of other highlights, but because of time, I can only do this. Until next time, see ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment