Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

2019 Term 3 Highlights

This term has been the most interesting term this year. There has been so much going on, so in this blog, I am going to tell you all my term highlights.

One awesome thing has been making our maniakalani movie. It was really fun making them, especially since next term, I am going to see them all at film festival. Our Class movie was more fun doing, but our Extension one had more detail, and had a better story.

Another really cool thing was watching the School Production. The actors have been on this show since about week 4. I watched the Production on Wednesday, but we also saw it today at school. The show was awesome, and I wish I was part of it.

Finally, my favorite highlight was me winning Cross Country. I didn't write about it, because I was busy, but I did. It was an amazing moment. And I couldn't have done it without my Dad, who supported me the whole time.

Those are my top highlights. This term has been awesome, and I hope that next term, I have as much fun. I might post in the holidays, but if I don't, see you next term!

No comments:

Post a Comment