Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

2019 Extension Highlights

This year, we have been doing a lot for extension. I have had a really fun year, and in this post, I will share some of my Highlights for the year.

Term 1: This term, we went to KPMG, which is a company which I loved. They were really kind, and I felt that they actually cared about us. We also did work on the treaty of waitangi, and we even did our own game design.

Term 2: This term, we did lots of work on robotics and devices. One day, we even got to code robots, and play Minecraft! We also went to KPMG, which I still think was the most active time.

Term 3: This term, we also went to KPMG, where I think I learnt the most. We also made our Film Festival movie.

Term 4: We of course went to KPMG. We also did work on UV lights, and we even made our own ones.

Those have been my highlights for this year. I hope you found this informative, and until next time, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment