Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

My Final Immersion Assembly

 On Monday, I went to my final Immersion Assembly, at Pt England School, EVER……


When I came to School for the first time for term 4, I was not looking forward to it. I got class, said hi to my Teachers and Friends, and then got ready for the Assembly. We got to Assembly, and I started talking to my friends. And just before the Assembly started, I realized that I had been made a Prefect! I bolted to the front, got myself organized, and Assembly started.


For Team 1, they drew Portraits of themselves using different styles of art. For Team 2, Ms Gaston drew the other teachers faces using different tools. For Team 3, the teachers sprayed a big piece of something (idk what it is) with water blasters. For Team 4, they had a google meet planning what they were going to do for this term. And for Team 5, they showed us a collection of different artifacts (the teacher). After that, we went back to class, and we started off the term.


No comments:

Post a Comment