Pages

Thursday 5 May 2016

My Dream Bedroom




Special Feature
Describe each special feature of your dream bedroom.
Hippo slide
The hippo slide Is a slide that looks like a hippo. You climb up the hippo’s mouth and slide out Its bum. I love my hippo slide.
monkey
My monkey gives me rides around the bedroom. He loves dancing on the dance floor because he loves to show everyone his moves. If I feel sad monkey Is always there
Dance floor
My dance floor Is a place where monkey loves. You have to sing the music to make the music come to the dance floor. I go on it every day.
robots
I have robots so If I want to play a games my robots can play with me. They love my bedroom and play all the games. Sometimes i have challenges with them.
Arrow targets
This game Is called arrow target you have a bow and three arrows. If you shoot all 3 targets you get a cookie.If you don't you get snot shot at you.
Bowling alley
The bowling alley has 5 balls and 3 cones on the left and right. In the middle there are 4 cones. If you miss them a bowling ball fall and knocks you out.
Triangle bed
My bunk bed has an obsidian ladder. Because It's a triangle bed sometimes I fall of. It takes me at least 3 times to stay on the bed and not fall off.


Screenshot 2016-05-04 at 9.33.58 AM.png


No comments:

Post a Comment