Fitting a bike helmet
Ingredients/ Materials/ Equipment
1. Check for cracks because if there are cracks then if you crash then you will get hurt.
2. Take of your accessories because if you don’t then the helmet will come of and you might crash.
3. Bend down and check if it falls forward.
4. Put the bike helmet on and check if it is too tight or too loose because if it is too tight then it is going to hurt a lot and if it is to loose then it will come off.
5. Check if you can fit 2 fingers between your helmet and your eyebrow.
6. Make a y
7. Clip it in
8. Check if you can fit 2 fingers between the clip and your chin.