Pages

Saturday 30 December 2017

Christmas

5 day's ago it was Christmas. I woke up at my dad's house and when I got up out of bed I saw lot's of presents. Sadly I had to wait for my mum to arrive.

Finally my mum arrived and we opened our present's at my dad's my favorite present's. At my dad's are my batting forever and my 4 action figure's. Then we went to my mum's and opened our present's.

My favorite present's at my mum's were Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban book and a star wars book. Then we went our granny's and my favorite present there was a monkey with 30$. Then we went home.


Merry Christmas.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Caleb,

    Wow! It sounds like you had a great Christmas and got a wee bit spoiled! I bought myself Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for Christmas as well :) Have you read it before? I've read the Harry Potter books way too many times! My sister has to tell me to read something else.

    My name's Ruby and I'm one of the people who works with the Summer Learning Journey program to blog with you all. It's great to see that you've registered to blog with us. I can't wait for you to get started on the activities!
    Here is the link where you can find the activities: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one
    Once you have chosen which activity you would like to do, you can make a post here on your blog so that we can read it and give you points for the activity.

    I look forward to reading your blog over the summer!
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete