Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Star wars: The last Jedi

A couple of days ago, I went to hoyts to see Star wars the last Jedi. We got to the movies very early but my mum had the tickets so my brother, my dad and I had to wait. While we where waiting, we had a look in toyworld where there are lots of toys.

I had a look at the Star wars toys and I saw two action figures, Rey and Kylo Ren. I am going to put them on my Christmas list. After that, mum came and bought us ice cream, popcorn and candy floss.

We handed in our tickets and finally went into the cinema. We watched a bunch of ads and then the movie began. The movie was about the first order attacking the resistance while Rey gets trained by Luke Skywalker.

After the movie, we went to a wall that had a Star wars display on it and dad took a couple of photos of me and my brother. After the last Jedi we headed home to bed. When I got home I fell asleep immediately.




May the force be with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment