Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Food War Part 4: Hope

Slowly, Airin crawled and crawled. After walking for miles and miles, he stopped at the leg of a table to rest. “Oh boy, I really hope Apolo and the others are ok” Said Airin with a yawn. “They’ve probably defeated all the Vegetables and are probably coming out here to get me. I should get some sleep and in the morning i’ll probably be back home”. Then Airin fell asleep.

“I need four strong warriors who are willing to help me to try and kill the Vegetables and Fruit, even if you might die” Said Carton. “I will” Said the big gummy bear. “And me to” Said a kit kat bar “Me to” Said a Lollipop “Count me in” Said a Chocolate donut. “Good, now let's begin our attack, Gummy Bear, protect the rest of them. Come on guy’s” Said Carton.

After travelling for hours and hours, Carton thought he found someone. “Come on guys, I think I see someone” Said Carton as he and the rest of them slowly walked towards the thing that they saw. When they got close, they saw that the creature was actually Airin. “Get him” Said Carton in a strict voice. The others then grabbed Airin and brought him back to their base.
“Cortus, please, whatever you do, don’t hurt or kill my people” Said Apolo. “Apolo, I think that's how you say it, do you think that it is ok for you to kill my people, but me not be able to kill your people. Plus, you can’t do anything because you are locked up. Anyway, back to the killing, you see this Pineapple, dead” Said Cortus as he killed the Pineapple. “You see this fruit, dead”. Cortus kept on doing that until 10 fruits were dead. “Now, if you will excuse me Apolo, I have some business to make with the Cotton Candy, half of you, come with me and the rest of you stay here and stand guard over them. Have fun Apolo”.
As Airin woke up, he saw he was in some big grassy field, with these seats on the side that the Cotton Candy were on, and, right in front of him, was Carton. “Carton, w-where am I, and, and why am I trapped in iron bars?” Said Airin. “Because you are with the fruit, and you and the rest of you, almost killed me, so, you will tell me where your people are, or you will die” Said Carton. “I’ll never tell you where my are” Said Airin in a sort of calm voice. “Fine then, you will die” Said Carton. Carton Lifted up the big axe he had in hands, raised it high in the air, and brought it down…… “Wait” Said Airin just before the axe killed him. “Wait what?” Asked Carton. “Who do you hate more, the fruits, or the vegetables?” Asked Airin. “I hate the fruits because they attacked me and tried to defend the vegetables after they killed my friend”. There was a long pause. “But I hate the vegetables more, why?” “Because you want revenge, right?” “Yeah” Said Carton. “Well, if you, me, my family, and your family join forces, we can defeat those stupid vegetables once and for all” Said Airin. There was a very long pause while Carton thought about what Airin had just said. “I will help you” Said Carton, finally. “Yes” Said Airin. “But” Said Carton. “But what”. “But I will only help you if you defeat all my most strongest people” Said Carton. After a long sigh, Airin said “I accept your challenge”. “Fine then” Said Carton. “Let the battle begin”.

No comments:

Post a Comment