Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Orienteering

Today, the Extension group did Orienteering. Orienteering is like using a compass to get to different places. While we were at Extension, Mr Jacobsen came in and talked to us and taught us how to use a compass properly, then we all went outside to get ready for Orienteering.

When we got outside, we went onto the field, and waited for Mr Jacobsen to snd us to our right mark. I first went to room 28. I then went around to the different marks, while I was doing my seventh one, I realised I did a mistake, so I had to retrace my steps. I kept on tracking down the different marks for about more 10 minutes, until Mr J called us in. After he called us in, we took some photos, and came back to where I am right now.

Overall, I think that Orienteering is a really fun sport, and I would like to do it more. I would also love to use compasses more. I hope you enjoyed this, and until next time, see ya!
Image result for compass

No comments:

Post a Comment